Strategic Business Development Support Professional
As a strategic business development support staff member you will work with the Board of Directors to build the Globetom market positioning and support various market-focused business activities. This will include:
- Strategic Marketing and Positioning: This will be a specialised focus area to leverage predominantly effective online marketing strategies to grow the business.
- Sales Support: Assisting with Tenders and generally customer and partner engagements.
- Sales Strategy: Assisting with building and enforcing standardised sales models.
- Marketing and Communication: Assisting with designing of and consistent message communication to our markets.
- Budget Planning: Assistance with marketing and communication budget planning.
- Competitive Analysis: Assisting with competitive analysis in our markets.
- A relevant tertiary qualification: BComm in Marketing Management and post-graduate qualification that included Strategic Management, Change and Innovation would be highly advantageous.
- We will accept recent graduates without work experience
- A passion for organisational strategy formulation and execution implementation of designed strategy.
- Excellent communication (verbal and writing) will be required.
- You will work with a young Board of Directors that is busy with a major transformational change program to future-proof the organisation
- You will have the opportunity to work in a learning organisation that is embracing change and innovation to grow the business internationally
Remuneration and Benefits
- Gross salary of R16 000 to R24 000 per month – based on experience and academic results
- Flexible working hours – 8 hours per day that can be arranged according to lifestyle with core hours 09h00 to 15h00 SAST
- Employee Share Benefit Scheme (ESBS) which you form part of automatically after 3 years of employment
- This is a profit-based bonus scheme
- You will also profit if a sale of business takes place when you are a member of the ESBS
- Open culture with access across the organizational functions – you can therefore influence the direction of the company and create high visibility of your contribution.
- 20 days leave per year incrementing by 1 day per full year of employment up to a maximum of 25 days per year after 5 years of employment.